minerising Index du Forum

minerising Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Google Analytics Track Pdf Download Events

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    minerising Index du Forum -> Support -> Un bug ou un problème?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kailasalal

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Oct - 12:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Google Analytics Track Pdf Download Events Répondre en citant

Google Analytics Track Pdf Download Events > urlin.us/4umju

Google Analytics Track Pdf Download Events

4fb9d08492
This script is in addition to your existing GA tagging. Thanks, Joe Joe Christopher 6cb23c9e2b0f1dbdc6023740c85bba19:disqus The script provided does require jQuery and of course Google Analytics. Join our 444083 happy members Pricing Contact The Team Privacy Terms 2004-2016 WPMU DEV - Project by Incsub . piese auto It is good to know how many people want your work even if it is in PDF mode. Comments 27 Please keep your comments TAGFEE by following the community etiquette. Tracking them in analytics does indeed help prove the worth that you are getting from a visitor standpoint but being able to outreach based off of links targeted at the PDFs help drastically. Thank you! Thom Hi, thanks for this. Got an add I can click or something? =D JamMasterLoveJoY I meant to say ad. When this happens, you wont see the event recorded in GA.

In the new Google Analytics v5, you can now setup events as goals! The code you will want to use is different depending on if you are opening the PDF in a new window via target=blank or if you are opening the PDF in the current window. Keep in mind that there is a delay of several hours before youll see this data in GA. I know it's worked for me in the past, I'll have to research into how this worked though. Dustin Graham Hi Joe, looks like a little logic bug in the code. If you select either of those options, you should also tell this trigger which pages should it be active on, by putting Page URL matches RegEx .* under Enable When section. Create your tag and voil! We have a Pageview tag that will send its information to Google Analytics only when a user clicks on a PDF document anywhere on our website! Isnt that great? In the past you had to edit the website code (or use CMS to edit the HTML) on every web page with a PDF document on it, just to be sure that you are tracking all PDF downloads! Plus, once you edit all website codes, someone will probably add another PDF in a day or two without telling you that, and you will have incomplete data! By using these few simple steps you saved yourself a lot of time and effort!. Maybe the link tracking works only from Google's search result? 1 0 Reply I'm with Matt, the request with the parameter opening the PDF is sent to your server, in turn, the server returns the PDF as a download. Google Tag Manager may be slight overkill for some sites, but it can be a real timesaver for non-technical members of your team.

vamonos con pancho villa pdf downloadtell me about yourself best answer pdf downloadmarkandeya purana in hindi pdf free downloadagile project management handbook version 1.2 pdf downloadpsychopathy checklist revised pdf downloadjedi vs. sith the essential guide to the force pdf downloadpretest surgery 11th pdf downloadmahabharata story telugu pdf free downloadfree download the magic ebook pdfpdf to doc conversion software free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Oct - 12:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    minerising Index du Forum -> Support -> Un bug ou un problème? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange