minerising Index du Forum

minerising Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Death Cab For Cutie - Codes And Keys (Deluxe Version) [iTun

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    minerising Index du Forum -> Autre -> Autre jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kailasalal

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Death Cab For Cutie - Codes And Keys (Deluxe Version) [iTun Répondre en citant

Death Cab For Cutie - Codes And Keys (Deluxe Version) [iTunes Version] (2011) > bit.ly/1U4xs3T

The..IndependentDifferent..Names..for..the..Same..ThingView..In..iTunes..12..Top..Movies..1Retrieved.11.July.2013Someday...You...Will...Be...LovedView...In...iTunes...20Death.Cab.For.Cutie..Codes.and.KeysiTunes...for...Mac...+...PC...Codes...and...Keys...(Deluxe)...Death...Cab...for...Cutie...View...More...by...This...Artist...Open...iTunes...to...preview,...buy,...and...download...music^.Rudy.KPareles...concluded...his...review...with:..."This...album...doesnt...try...to...rejuvenate...Death...Cab...for...Cutie...by...reverting...to...the...sound...the...band...had...in...the...late...1990sTiny...Mix...Tapes^...Gardner,...Ryan...(17...May...2011)Bassist..Nick..Harmer..(Gibbard's..roommate)..and..drummer..Nathan..Good..climbed..aboard,..and..Walla..enlisted..as..the..band's..primary..guitarist..(he..would..also..go..on..to..produce..most..of..the..band's..future..releases).Retrieved...25...July...2011But...it...still...has...some...classic...songs...like..."You...Are...a...Tourist"...and..."Underneath...the...Sycamore."...I...do...agree...that...I...wish...there...was...a...little...more...guitar...work,...but...I...can't...fault...the...guys...for...wanting...to...mix...it...up...a...bit,...as...they...had...been...a...band...for...close...to...13...years...when...this...album...was...releasedAlready...have...iTunes?...Click...I...Have...iTunes...to...open...it...nowI...think...I...was...supposed...to...be...mixing...someone...elses...record,...or...something,...but...I...had...some...idea...that...I...couldnt...get...out...of...my...head...and...I...just...needed...to...crash...through...it."[10]^...a...b...Wallen,...Doug"Death..Cab..For..Cutie..Albums..From..Worst..To..Best""Album...Review:...Death...Cab...for...Cutie...-...'Codes'"Codes..and..Keys..Studio..album..by..Death..Cab..for..Cutie..Released..May..31,..2011..Recorded..2010:..Sound..City,..Van..Nuys,..CA;..The..Warehouse,..Vancouver,..BC;..London..Bridge,..Seattle,..WA;..Two..Sticks..Audio,..Seattle,..WA;..Tiny..Telephone,..San..Francisco,..CA;..Bright..Street..Recorders,..North..Hollywood,..CA;..Jackpot!..Recording,..Portland,..OR;..Avast..Recording,..Seattle,..WA..Genre..Indie..pop,[1][2]..alternative..rock,[2]..indie..rock[2]..Length..45:04..Label..Atlantic,..Barsuk..Producer..Chris..Walla..Death..Cab..for..Cutie..chronology..The..Open..Door..EP..(2009)..Codes..and..Keys..(2011)..Kintsugi..(2015)..Singles..from..Codes..and..Keys.."You..Are..a..Tourist"..Released:..March..29,..2011.."Home..Is..a..Fire"..Released:..April..20,..2011.."Stay..Young,..Go..Dancing"..Released:..September..26,..2011.."Underneath..the..Sycamore"..Released:..January..10,..2012..But..when..somebody..gets..married,..people..assume..that..they're..going..to..get..a..certain..thing..out..of..an..album."[8]..Gibbard..later..stated,..however:.."I..would..be..remiss..if..I..tried..to..continue..writing..in..a..solely..melancholic..voice,..given..the..fact..that..now..I'm..a..married..man."[9]..Five..months..after..the..release..of..the..album,..Gibbard..and..Deschanel..announced..their..divorce.[12]Plans..(Deluxe)View..In..iTunes..2Lyricist...Benjamin...Gibbard...stated...that...the...album's...lyrical...content...and...themes...differ...from...their...previous...studio...album,...Narrow...Stairs...(2008):..."There's...a...level...of...self-loathing...in...Narrow...Stairs...that...I'm...a...bit...of...embarrassed...about...nowRetrieved...11...July...2013NPR^.Death.Cab.For.Cutie.-.Codes.And.Keys.(CD,.Album)...Apple...iTunes...Shop...and...Learn...Open...Menu...Close...Menu...Mac...iPad...iPhone...Watch...TV...Music...iTunes...iPod...Accessories...Gift...Cards...Apple...Store...Open...Menu...Close...Menu...Find...a...Store...Genius...Bar...Workshops...and...Learning...Youth...Programs...Apple...Store...App...Refurbished...Financing...Reuse...and...Recycling...Order...Status...Shopping...Help...For...Education...Open...Menu...Close...Menu...Apple...and...Education...Shop...for...College...For...Business...Open...Menu...Close...Menu...iPhone...in...Business...iPad...in...Business...Mac...in...Business...Shop...for...Your...Business...Account...Open...Menu...Close...Menu...Manage...Your...Apple...ID...Apple...Store...Account...iCloud.com...Apple...Values...Open...Menu...Close...Menu...Environment...Supplier...Responsibility...Accessibility...Privacy...Inclusion...and...Diversity...Education...About...Apple...Open...Menu...Close...Menu...Apple...Info...Job...Opportunities...Press...Info...Investors...Events...Hot...News...Legal...Contact...Apple...More...ways...to...shop:...Visit...an...Apple...Store,...call...1-800-MY-APPLE,...or...find...a...resellerMarching.Bands.of.ManhattanView.In.iTunes.9Entertainment...WeeklyRetrieved..25..July..2011 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    minerising Index du Forum -> Autre -> Autre jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange